Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thoughts on blogging

So this is my fifteenth post, the number that Dr. Russell wanted us to reach by the end of the semester. Now I guess it's up to where we want to take it from here. I'll have to admit, and many of my classmates agree, blogging just didn't come natural at first. I mean, there are blogs where you can talk about eating cheetos, and then there are blogs like this where the information needs to be relevant to public relations.

Despite a rough start, I think I like it. Unfortunately, no one has responded to this blog yet, although I've made an effort to contact several bloggers in the industry. I think it is a result of my lack of blog experience, so hopefully I can work on this. I think this is something I might continue, just because it gives you practice with ideas and writing over the internet.

It also looks pretty cool when you put your blog site on a resume. It makes me feel internet and computer savvy.

Therefore, I'd like to say thanks to Dr. Russell and all who have been keeping up with this thing. Hopefully this won't be the last you hear from me.

1 comment:

Ker said...

Hi Mezelle,

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Yeah, I got my blogs done, but I didn't link or anything like you did. Anyways, good luck with everything.

Kerri